“We hired Burgin Design • Remodel to remodel our bathrooms and update our fireplace. They were always very professional, hardworking and pleasant. They paid close attention to detail and set high standards for themselves and their trade partners. Our bathrooms are both beautiful and functional. Our fireplace complements other design elements of our home. The entire team collaborated to turn our vision into reality. We highly recommend Burgin Design • Remodel!”
-G. Nobbs, Irvine, CA
“We can’t say enough about the excellence of the work that Burgin Design • Remodel orchestrated on our Laguna Beach Home Remodel. With all the family history associated with this house and that it is on the Laguna Beach historical listing, it made this remodel something very near and dear to our hearts. We know that we were very demanding and insisted on top quality work down to the last detail. You exceeded our expectations in every way. This is the third major home remodel that we have gone through and, it is far and away the best experience that we have had. We would not hesitate to use you again and we have already been spreading the word about the quality work that you do. Burgin Design • Remodel deserves to be recognized as one of the top quality remodeling companies in Orange County.”
-W.&J. Prober, Laguna Beach, CA
“We have nothing but good to say about Burgin Design • Remodel, the company that Rhonda runs with her husband Brad Burgin. We retained Burgin Design • Remodel almost 4 years ago to do a complete renovation of our Irvine condominium. This was our initial experience with a general contractor and with renovation. We had been warned by everyone we know that we were entering into what was supposed to be an extraordinarily difficult time and that it was “impossible” to find a contractor who would do good work, have integrity and be pleasant to work with. We were very lucky. Burgin has all of these attributes and more. Their workmanship is first rate, they are pleasant to work with, and we always felt that they were giving us what we were paying for…not taking any shortcuts, and being immediately responsive to any questions or suggestions we had. Our final result was more than we could have hoped for! On a scale of 1 to 10, we would rank Burgin 9.9 (we never give anyone a 10, but they are as close to 10 as it gets), We can honestly recommend Burgin Design • Remodel without any reservation…for kitchens, baths, or extensive home renovation such as we had.”
-J. Lambert, Irvine, CA
“This was my first time hiring a contractor and I have to say Brad and Rhonda have made the experience painless. Burgin Design • Remodel remodeled our kitchen and retro fitted a few windows and sliding doors. Brad patiently worked with us and helped us stay within our budget. Brad’s in-depth knowledge of construction, products, and key recommendations were invaluable to me as decisions were made along the way. Rhonda was a pleasure to work with. She is always on top of the project and is super organized. I liked that I was able to communicate with Rhonda in so many ways (phone, email, IM, Facebook). I put my trust in Brad and Rhonda to get the job done and complete projects with quality. I will definitely be giving them a call when I remodel my bathrooms.”
-P. Pang, Irvine, CA
“I have used Burgin Design • Remodel for over 10 years in 2 homes and my business. They are wonderful to work with and the quality of their work is exceptional. They are also very selective with their 3rd party contractors, ensuring they provide the same level of service and quality as they do. We have referred them to friends for their remodel and will be using them again when we upgrade our kitchen and baths.”
-D. O’Donell, San Clemente, CA
“We just wanted to thank you and your team for doing a beautiful job in remodeling our kitchen. After a lot of planning (the CAD plans really helped us get it right, it took us three sets of drawings but it really paid off), a lot of hard work and craftsmanship we ended up with exactly what we had hoped for. As we look back over the past few months, we learned the importance of taking out time and doing some research to select the very best contractor to do the job. As we think about what made our project a success, the following things stand out:
- Professional Planning: Once we selected you to do the job, Brad visited our home several times to work up plans, adjust the CAD plans, select the options we wanted, and make some good suggestions that helped us get exactly what we wanted.
- Personal Involvement: As we moved forward, Rhonda helped us select the best slabs of granite and met us on two occasions at the granite yard to ensure we got the best quality. Brad working with Mike and your crew took a personal effort to make us feel that what we wanted and how we felt really mattered.
- Communications: Probably the most important thing to us was the excellent job Rhonda did in keeping us posted about what was accomplished, what was next and when we could expect the next phase of work to begin. As the work progressed, and we had questions she promptly responded to our messages and made sure we were satisfied.
- Quality Craftsmanship: The cabinetry was excellent. It was clear to us that your team has a sense of pride in their work. They worked hard to ensure that everything was properly aligned and set in to place. The quality of the trim work and painting was outstanding.
- Attention to Detail: When everything was finally coming together, your team made sure that all the doors were properly aligned, doorknobs were placed properly, trim was properly installed and caulked. The paint and wall texturing was worked until it was absolutely right.
We like things done right and you did not let us down. I guess you can say we had an outstanding buying experience. For all of your effort we want to say thank you for delivering exactly what we wanted on time and in a professional manner.”
Congratulations on being awarded the Built Clean Award for Outstanding Customer Service. We knew you were deserving of the award way back in 2000, when you remodeled our kitchen then two years later when you did our family room, guest bathroom and laundry room and again two years later you updated the remaining rooms in the house with new crown molding, wainscot, paint, etc. etc. All work was done with excellent craftsmanship along with Rhonda’s outstanding project management and communications. Our home still looks and feels beautiful.
God bless every member of your team.
See another 5 star review from Mr. Mergotti for Burgin Design • Remodel on Houzz